BIM Implementation Support
No “process change” is without its challenges and obstacles. One of the keys to successful BIM implementation however, is to stick to your commitment to the process and not resort to previous inefficient ways of working. A good support infrastructure needs to be in place at the start, to help you overcome hurdles and alleviate initial inefficiencies during the learning phase. BIMAGE are the ideal Implementation Support Partners.
We can provide the following services to help you focus on your project design and the BIM learning process:
- project specific BIM implementation plan/strategy
- vital training to get key staff members up and running in the software
- in-house placement of a Revit User we have already trained
- Convert your existing CAD standards (titleblocks & tags/symbols etc) into a Revit template file which is ready to use on any new project.
- Convert 2D OS map, topographical surveys or site contextual information into a 3D Revit file.
- Convert existing building information or legacy 2D Paper/CAD information into a 3D Revit file.
- provide ready-made packs of generic 3D objects (Revit Families) for various project types, which are developed to local Standards, or convert specific manufactured objects to 3D, or create bespoke 3D Revit content for your projects.
- Provide additional resources for your projects or a fully managed production service for architectural documentation using Revit Architecture.
- BIM management and/or quality control service.